<body>

Photobucket

At the age of 28, i became a mom to a healthy baby boy. We named him JAIRUS GAVIN... (God enlighten - White hawk of battle). Since then.. i embraced every second of having him in my life. I am a mom whose into breastfeeding,baby wearing, cloth diapering and baby led weaning.

Motherhood is the best thing that ever happened in my life. There are hardships but it is nothing compare to the joy of seeing your child beside you. It is indeed God's most precious gift that a woman will have.. Here's our story.. Something to tell.. and something to share..

My pregnancy

Our Life now

Captured
Moments



My pregnancy journey Wednesday, February 19, 2014 0 Comment

POSTED ON: JULY 8, 2012 5:48 PM
POSTED ON: JULY 8, 2012 5:48 PM


I am really surprised how time passed by so fast that the next thing we know.. it's just almost 1 month away to see our most precious gift.. Photobucket Image Hosting I love to take photo on  everything that we do.. most especially those moments together with the 'daddy to be'.  Here are some photos we had from 1st month to 6th month of my pregnancy.. 



Thomson Women's Clinic - this is where we confirmed that Baby J is inside my tummy.  haha.  I am still doubtful with 2 pregnancy test.  I had a very hard time during the first 3 months of my pregnancy.  Instead of gaining weight i loose 3 kg.  that is why every time i want something, Lucky cannot say no ^_^ (to my delight) lol.  


After only a month of knowing that we are having a baby.. my sister spilled the news that baby J will have a cousin, baby ME.  Only 1 month apart.. it's like we're having twins.  Everyone, most especially my dad was so thrilled when we told them.






Our very first baby fair in Takashimaya.  Just so excited that i bought the Graco playard.  hihi.  It's like i am taking the opportunity while Daddy J keeps on saying YES. lol.


MRT madness.  Very seldom during my first trimester that someone will offer their seat to me that is why Lucky often accompany me.



Just the normal us.  Aside from the usual things that we do as sisters.. now we have this special kind of bonding.  I can still remember when i found out that i am pregnant my sister took care of me by carrying the basket when we went to the market.. the two of us still unaware that she is pregnant.  After a few weeks we just let our husband do the marketing. ^_^






Labels: , ,



7:41 PM




From the eyes of an Angel


This blog is about
everything and anything
about my life and people around me.

Iam GRACE.
My name came from a princess.
But i know that i am not.
I do enjoy simple life.
I love to travel the world.
I am a sensitive person.
But someone who can get along well.
I am so loving the pressures.
I do at sometimes focus my mind to what i've been wanting for so long.
I am Gracey. A career woman. A daughter. A sister. A wife to a loving husband Lucky.

Know Me With This Fact

I AM BORN TO LIVE LIFE.

Photobucket Things can never be perfect.
But at least i am trying to make it right.



Memories

Photobucket