<body>

Photobucket

At the age of 28, i became a mom to a healthy baby boy. We named him JAIRUS GAVIN... (God enlighten - White hawk of battle). Since then.. i embraced every second of having him in my life. I am a mom whose into breastfeeding,baby wearing, cloth diapering and baby led weaning.

Motherhood is the best thing that ever happened in my life. There are hardships but it is nothing compare to the joy of seeing your child beside you. It is indeed God's most precious gift that a woman will have.. Here's our story.. Something to tell.. and something to share..

My pregnancy

Our Life now

Captured
Moments



It's a boy Wednesday, February 19, 2014 0 Comment


POSTED ON: APRIL 17, 2012 12:22 AM


April 3, 2012 -- the moment we've been waiting for. Lucky and I went to Thomson Hospital for my detailed scan. The excitement to confirm if it's a boy or a girl is still there, although Lucky knew from the very start that it is a boy. haha..

And when the doctor says "oh, so proud to be a boy" -- haha.. I think a tear fell in my eye that time.. Soo happy. And when i saw him opening his mouth.. Aw. such a cutie. He have a chubby cheeks..

A healthy baby boy inside mommy's tummy. And he loves to kick every night. Daddy Lucky loves to hold my tummy and feel baby's movement. Such an amazing feeling.


PhotobucketEveryday we feel so blessed having this little angel. Can't wait to hold him.. I thank God every day for keeping him healthy.



Labels:



7:38 PM




From the eyes of an Angel


This blog is about
everything and anything
about my life and people around me.

Iam GRACE.
My name came from a princess.
But i know that i am not.
I do enjoy simple life.
I love to travel the world.
I am a sensitive person.
But someone who can get along well.
I am so loving the pressures.
I do at sometimes focus my mind to what i've been wanting for so long.
I am Gracey. A career woman. A daughter. A sister. A wife to a loving husband Lucky.

Know Me With This Fact

I AM BORN TO LIVE LIFE.

Photobucket Things can never be perfect.
But at least i am trying to make it right.



Memories

Photobucket