<body>

Photobucket

At the age of 28, i became a mom to a healthy baby boy. We named him JAIRUS GAVIN... (God enlighten - White hawk of battle). Since then.. i embraced every second of having him in my life. I am a mom whose into breastfeeding,baby wearing, cloth diapering and baby led weaning.

Motherhood is the best thing that ever happened in my life. There are hardships but it is nothing compare to the joy of seeing your child beside you. It is indeed God's most precious gift that a woman will have.. Here's our story.. Something to tell.. and something to share..

My pregnancy

Our Life now

Captured
Moments



Excited Mommy Wednesday, February 19, 2014 0 Comment


POSTED ON: MARCH 19, 2012 12:26 AM

I went to our monthly household meeting for Couple's for Christ during the 1st Saturday of the Month. Aside from more than 3 hours of fellowship.. i have another agenda that day :) To reserve some baby stuffs from sis Escie (Cherub's nest).


I got the following stuffs from her:

 Next9 Ring Sling includes 1 ring sling and instructional video. It can be adjusted based on baby's size and weight. It can support baby's weight up to 35 lbs.

 Saya Versa Tek Baby Carrier This carrier can be used from new born to toddler. 2 sling support distributes baby's weight evenly.

 Next9 Tushy Wushy Cloth Diaper with adjustable buttons that allow your diaper to grow with your baby. **Diapers and inserts are made of fleece material which is highly breathable, lightweight, can withstand industrial washing/drying, virtually stai-proof, chlorine-resistant, and fast drying fabric.

 Boncho Nursing Cover Wear in 14 amazing ways nursing or not :)

 Tiny Tots Hold It Bib

 Next9 Nursing Cover

 I got the details of the product from Cherubs Nest website ^_^


Photobucket Everyday feels so different seeing my tummy grow bigger. I am just so excited together with my hubby to see our baby soon. Impulsive as i used to be.. everything is planned until our baby's 1st bday. hihi.. Although i am focusing more on my delivery day, i still have a lot of things in my mind. Sharing this moment with my hubby is a lot overwhelming than i thought. He's very supportive of everything. I am just so happy seeing him so excited as well :) Can't wait to see our baby.. On April 3, we will know the gender.. and i am just so thrilled to know..




Labels: ,



7:37 PM




From the eyes of an Angel


This blog is about
everything and anything
about my life and people around me.

Iam GRACE.
My name came from a princess.
But i know that i am not.
I do enjoy simple life.
I love to travel the world.
I am a sensitive person.
But someone who can get along well.
I am so loving the pressures.
I do at sometimes focus my mind to what i've been wanting for so long.
I am Gracey. A career woman. A daughter. A sister. A wife to a loving husband Lucky.

Know Me With This Fact

I AM BORN TO LIVE LIFE.

Photobucket Things can never be perfect.
But at least i am trying to make it right.



Memories

Photobucket